|YouTube Video Short cuts|
YouTube Shortcuts associated with figure keys
- 0 – Restart the video from the beginning.
- 1 to 9 – Skip the video to a certain percent length. For example if you want to skip the video for 10 per cent press figure ‘1’, to skip a video to 50 per cent press figure ‘5’, to skip a video to 90 per cent press figure ‘9’.
YouTube Shortcuts associated with letter keys
- F – Press ‘F’ key to view the video in full screen mode. Press ‘F’ key again to exit full screen mode.
- J – Restart the Video from 10 seconds back. Just press the ‘J’ key in a running YouTube video and it will restart from 10 seconds back.
- K – Pause or resume a running video. Just press ‘K’ key and the running will paused and press it again to resume the video.
- L – Go forward 10 seconds. Just press ‘L’ key and the video will go forward 10 seconds.
- M – Press 'Mute' to stop audio, press again to start aodio again.
- R – Restart.
YouTube Shortcuts associated with symbol keys
- Esc. – Press Esc. to exit full screen mode.
- Left arrow and Right arrow – Go back or forward 5 seconds.
- Home Key – View beginning 10 seconds of the video. End Key –
- View last 10 seconds of the video.
- Up arrow – Increase volume by 5 per cent.
- Up arrow – Decrease volume by 5 per cent.