|Google trusted Contacts|
Platforms supported by Google Trusted Contacts
How to Set up your trusted contacts
- Following these simple steps you can easily add Trusted Contacts to your Google account-
- Go to Google Play Store and Download the Trusted Contacts from there.
- Open the app and sign in with your Google account, your existing google account is sufficient.
- Complete the tutorial and select the people who will be your trusted contacts.
- If you wish to enter an e-mail address that is not shown as a suggestion in the app you can type it in directly.(If you select an e-mail address that does not belong to a Google account then the owner of that address will need to sign in with their Google account before they can request your location.)
How to Reply when somebody asks for your location
Important features of Google Trusted Contacts
- The Google Trusted Contacts lets you create a list of, well, trusted contacts from your contacts list,
- You just need to tap a button, and it starts Sharing your location until you stop sharing it the same way.
- You could share your location via WhatsApp too, if you don't mind having to manually send your location
- The app Google Trusted Contacts will slight adverse effect on your smartphone's battery life.
- It is much more better than the apps such as Find My Friends, available on Apple's iOS, which share your location whenever your trusted friend seeks this information.
- When sharing is on, the app also lets people see where you are while you're commuting, which is a nice feature. They can also request your location via the app or Web, and you get a notification for it.
- The most important action of the app is, If you don't respond within five minutes, the app assumes a trouble and sends your location automatically.
- If the privacy concerns don't bother you and you are on Android, Trusted Contacts is a good app to share your location with your loved ones.
- Proactively share your
location if you feel unsafe or find yourself in an emergency
Your trusted contacts can see your phone’s activity status to quickly know you’re OK.
Whether you’re online or offline, in an emergency or just need reassurance, Trusted Contacts connects you with the people you care about most at the times you need them most.