|Android phone screenshot|
Android Device Screenshot standard procedure
- Press and hold the Volume button and power button simultaneously.
- Your screen will start flashing and options like delete, share and edit the image will appear.
- The screenshot will be saved to the gallery.
Screenshot in older Android Devices
Device Specific Screenshot procedure in newer Android Devices
- If your Android Device has a home button, use home button instead of volume button.
- In Samsung Galaxy S6, the standard procedure works but you can use the addition option available, the palm swipe. For it you will need to turn on this function. Go to setting, Motion and gestures, palm swipe to capture.
- Sony Xperia Z3+ provides very easy option. Press and hold the power button, you will see here the record screen and take a screen shot option.
- In HTC, LG, Motorola, Nexus, the above mentioned standard procedure works.