|Know which window running on your PC|
- Press windows key or click start button.
- Next click three lines on top left of the start menu.
- Next click setting
- Next click system.
- Click “About”.
- Here you will see detailed information about your system which will include Windows 10 edition, Version, System type(32 bit or 64 bi) and OS Build.
- The short cut is also available, ask Cortana(Write ‘About” in “Ask me anything”) the “About” screen will appear directly.
- Press windows key or click start button and write “winver”, the built number and version will be displayed in a popup window.